Classic Blackjack for your cell phone is played with two regular deck of 52 playing cards that is shuffled before each game. Cell phone Black Jack the target is to beat the Dealer's hand by either getting a better hand, without overing 21, or by the Dealer's hand going Bust.
- Blackjack for your cell phone is played with two typical decks of 52 playing cards that are shuffled after the completion of every game.
- Blackjack always beats any other hand with a cost of 21.
- All face cards - Jacks, Kings and
Queens, have a value of 10.
- Aces can have a value of either 1 or 11.
- You may draw up to nine extra cards to make a hand of 11 cards, provided the value of your hand does not go above 21. If your hand does not exceeded 21 after getting eleven cards, your hand repeatedly stands, and the Dealer plays his hand.
- The Dealer stands on a soft 17.
- If the Dealer's hand exceeds 21, it is Bust, and you automatically win.
- If you are dealt an Ace and a card with a value of 10, you have BJ. Your hand automatically stands. Your hand cannot be beaten, only corresponding. If you beat the Dealer with Blackjack you are paid out at odds of 3:2.
- When your hand and the Dealer's hand tie, it is named a Push. You are rewarded your unique bet sum.
- If both the Dealer and your hand have BJ, this is also considered a Push. You are paid out your original bet sum.
- You can split two cards that have the same Denomination, such as two
Queensor two Fours. Your hand is divided into two separate hands and a bet equal to your original bet is placed on the second hand.
- Cards of the same Value cannot be dividing in Blackjack. For example, a King and a Ten have the same numerical value, but cannot be split because the cards are not the same value.
- If you split a pair of Aces and then draw a card with a denomination of 10, this is not Blackjack, although it has a value of 21.
- You can split Aces in BJ.
- You can split a highest of once per hand. This equals two hands.
- You can Double Down when your hand has a value of 9, 10 or 11. You are dealt one card and your hand automatically stands.
- You cannot Double Down after a split.